SailNet Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! New to this site and sailing. I just bought an Edel 665. 22' and in pretty good shape. I am in Southern California. I will be picking her up in a couple of weeks and will be sailing her out of the LA Harbor area. I have been told Edel's are pretty rare out here so I wanted to see who in here owns one or has experience with Edel's. I searched in here for Edel's and the posts were pretty old. Looking forward to being a part of this community.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, WStaddon. I am doing a few cosmetic things to her and then dropping her in the water by mid June. I can't wait. The previous owner learned to sail on this boat, I am looking forward to doing the same.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all! New to this site and sailing. I just bought an Edel 665. 22' and in pretty good shape. I am in Southern California. I will be picking her up in a couple of weeks and will be sailing her out of the LA Harbor area. I have been told Edel's are pretty rare out here so I wanted to see who in here owns one or has experience with Edel's. I searched in here for Edel's and the posts were pretty old. Looking forward to being a part of this community.
I just purchased the same boat this year and love it! Stable and lots of usable living space. Would love to hear how you are enjoying her after a full year and get some advice from another owner... You are right - they are rare!

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts