SailNet Community banner
141 - 160 of 287 Posts

·
Banned
12,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #141 ·
Hard to believe the Rendezvous will be in 3 weekends. Many are just getting their boats in the water due to the bad weather in April.

The list below are the boats requesting slips. To make it easier the names which are boldened I have incomplete information. I would also need your cell phone number for that day. This will help speed you check in/ registration to the club once you get there. Feel free to PM me this info, especially cell phone numbers. If someone needs mine PM me also.

We would like to have the boats checked in by 4:30-5:00 that day if possible. You will be able to raise the club on Channel 9 or 16 as you come in the creek. You need dock lines. Showers, pool are accessible to transients only. They are card accessed after 8 PM ( you will get a guest card)

4Arch Bryan and Sharon Spindrift Lippincot 33 5
JSAronson Joel The Office C&C 35 MKIII 35 5.5
Chuckles Chuck and Mary Patient Lady Irwin 38 4.5
Gunk-Holer Joe and Lauren Hunter 33
Ulladah Colin Havisfedra Fishsatra 20
Travelneasy Gary Morgan 33 4.5
JimHuggins0350im Breaway Too PS 34
BCC1 Blair and Lynn Sagacity Benetau 41
UncleJim Jim and Clarissa Realization Hunter 33 4.5
Brokesailor Jorge Skaliwag Creaklock 37
Silvio S.S.R.I. Catalina 310 31
MGMhead Mike Rhythm Catalina 387 38
Flyingjib Aaron and Julie Admiral Maggie C&C 30 MK I 30 5
Boz86 Ken Knot Yours Hunter 31 4.5
TakeFive Rick and Lori Takefive Catalina 25 4.5
Johnny Quest Wild Orchid Catalina 35 5
Mike K Catamaran
Jozrulz Sabre 34
Dfork Catalina 28

·
Banned
12,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #143 ·
The following list are those coming by land.

SAILORTJK1 Tim and Benetau
AirbourneSF
Resolute ZS
T37 Solare Solare Tartan 37
Sailordave CS Merlin 36
Wkupersa Willie Dhyana Helms 25
Xort Ed and Chris Freedom Endevor 42

I am assuming 2 people per boat, but if more please let me know.

Donna and I will provide Hamburgers/ kosher hot dogs, buns, lettuce tomatoes, onions. ketchup, mustard, relish paper plates, napkins, cups, platicware trash bags and charcoal.

Please feel free to bring a dish, which will serve 12-15. It can be an entrée. salad, bound salad, dessert etc. Please if you could let us know what you may bring in a posting so others can see an not duplicate

The Pavilion where we will gather has 20 picnic tables, is covered and also has drop down cloth screens in case of excessive wind and rain, BBQ pits etc.

Large Dinghy dock is between B and C pier against the bulkhead, side.

The club has showers, pool, fuel dock, pump out for transient slip holders

Reactions: T37Chef

·
Battered and Bruised
494 Posts
Chef,
What info do you need other than cell numbers to complete your files for us arriving by boat and requesting a transient slip?

Asking on the forum in case others can benefit from a public answer.

Looking forward to meeting everyone in person,
Silvio

·
One of None
Hunter 34
8,626 Posts
Cheesecake will be coming with me.. this ok with everyone? Last year it somehow seemed like a bad idea even though some of you did seem to enjoy it.

·
Banned
12,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #148 ·
Hey it was a GREAT idea....dont change your mind:) Will be great to see you

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
I sure didn't avoid the cheesecake! The smores pie we brought didn't "sell" well either. Maybe people were too stuffed by the time the desserts rolled out?

·
Banned
12,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #150 ·
I sure didn't avoid the cheesecake! The smores pie we brought didn't "sell" well either. Maybe people were too stuffed by the time the desserts rolled out?
The smores pie was really good too.....:)

·
Banned
12,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #152 ·

·
Banned
12,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #155 ·

·
Banned
12,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #157 ·
Well, different pieces would qualify for different categories...

If we can make it, Trox will also make a batch of apple ginger cole slaw
Sounds great Ed. Winds are crazy here today. We have seen gusts at 46 in the slip. Safe trip up.

Dave

·
Registered
29 Posts
I was looking forward to this when you mentioned it to me when you came to take a look at my boat. I don't remember if you mentioned the date that day, but having the issues and concerns on my boat it didn't register with me if you did. However I just saw this thread with the date, and will have to pass this year. It is the same day my younger daughter graduates high school. We will be in Ohio for that weekend. Hope you all have a fun time.

Dirk

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

·
Banned
12,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #160 ·
Dave,

Did you get my email?
No Gary, I didn't. Last I heard was the you needed a slip no problem with that. As close to parking lot. Did you send anything after that?

141 - 160 of 287 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.