SailNet Community banner
  • SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, reviews, maintenance, and more!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
84 Posts
Reaction score
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Any help getting the embed to work would be appreciated. I've gotten videos to embed before here http://www.sailnet.com/forums/gener...165954-advice-young-punks-17.html#post2492249 but can't in this thread.

The link should work just fine, but it's frustrating that I can't make the embed work...

Update:

Finally got it to work. This is what the code looks like:
HTML:
[URL=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoCEYwOPv_M]"Title"[/URL]
The thing I was doing wrong was using the "/embed" URL not the "/watch?" url for the video. Also, no newlines between the "" tags. And it won't embed if you ... results are above and below. Feelin good :)

· Registered
84 Posts
Reaction score
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A video of our first full day chartering in the British Virgin Islands.

I wanted to do more of these narrated videos and talked the rest of my friends into narrating. After I made the trailer above they backed out. I was disappointed but it was also a lot less work for me...

· Registered
109 Posts
Reaction score
Glad to see you figured it out. Sorry I didn't get back to you I haven't been checking in.
Really nice videos! Makes me long for warm breezes and sun....I live in Atlantic Canada. 'nuff said.

A Caribbean charter is on my bucket list.

· Registered
84 Posts
Reaction score
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, I'm in Boston, it's been pretty insane here the last two months... Just 1.9 inches to go and it's supposed to snow again tonight!

This is the second snowiest winter in Boston's history, with 105.7 inches as of Thursday morning. That's more than 8.5 feet of snow and just 1.9 inches below its record of 107.6 inches set in the winter of 1995 to 1996. Boston weather records go back to just after the Civil War.

By the numbers: Boston's snowy winter
I've really enjoyed the calm and simplicity of your videos, very zen :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.