SailNet Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
guess i would sell it to someone who was is actully gonna use it.. by the looks of things around here probly sit for 2 years before i could launch..what a waste ... someone wants a roomy boat with new sails and rigging and a deisal that runs pretty good 10k would do it [email protected] for pics cape cod can work on it here too..get it ready etc only a mile or so to launch ((nantucket sound)) soo pretty cheap.. but a mooring your on your own ....

boat needs ---well not too much -- for the right person guess I would throw in my labor//tools for whatever to help get her ready just a thought ..when it comes down to it probly cry knowing its my last shot at really true freedom We've been thinkin of heading south for good after the yardwork/and such .. new symrna area the last thing to go would be the boat coastal cruise to our new home/farm ((someday over the rainbow that seems forever))
whatever... boat is here tho and is nice to see it would be awesome to drop her in bout sept/oct hook up with the rest of the smart people that are sailing south that time of year

getting there!!!! pretty much ready for launch
sanding bottom a,most ready for paint

·
One of None
8,045 Posts
There are 2 H33s in my YC and they are beautiful boats! Wish I could encourage you to keep her and plug along at the projects that need done to get sailing! It you stop and think about it, MANY things can be done when shes afloat. or deferred until the end of the season for winter work. I'm sure you could find some other sailors to help you if you just mention it. I'm always amazed at how willing to help sailboaters are to others.
good luck!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just a matter of dedication, right now its the house but after that probly restart workin on her ... really dosnt need much to launch . just retarped her after a good cleaning ,,,dang tree goo was too much ..did some re-wiring all the wiring is new but some of it is not properly routed not hard to get excited about her I think i just get impatiant next project is to check the threw hull holes and re-5200 them make sure they're all tip top just gonna pick away at her

1 - 3 of 3 Posts