SailNet Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Gang. I just bought a Cal 2-25 Fin Keel and am looking fwd to sailing her here in the Puget Sound. I've owned quite a mish-mash of different boats in the past and am happy with the purchase. I just wanted some input from others that know about this boat because I don't. Anyone know who designed her..She's a cal-pearson..was this a partnership? Is it the same pearson that built the renegade and triton? Is this a quality boat? I'm happy with it just wanted others opinions and experiences.
ANYONE GOT AN OWNERS MANUAL OR KNOW WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD ONE??
Thanks in advance,
Stephen
Seattle

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
Richard Andersons information about Cal Sailboats, Manuals, Specs, Information

Try that link, that is not the one I was thinking of for info on Cal yachts, but it does have quite a big of info, including a OM for the 25-2

Also, for what it is worth, last year, IIRC the last weekend in June, there was a Cal owners roundezvous, here at the edmonds marina. It was listed and advertised in the local 48North rag available at just about ANY marine supply house, marina........online -- 48° North - The Sailing Magazine

I did not get involved with them too much when up there, as I know i was going to move to Edmonds when I bought my boat, but check out Miltown sailing for racing and cruising options. They have a building on the north side of the marina. Milltown Sailing Association

Enjoy your new boat! Enjoy your boys, they grow up quick!

marty

1 - 3 of 3 Posts