SailNet Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We all have different ways of making our sailing dreams come true. As for me the economy stole my job crushed my investments and left me broken and battered. I could have chosen to give up or start all over again. Nope not me, I bought a little boat and am outfitting and restoring her as I cruise. Come join me for the voyage. Id love to hear others stories of making the break.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Hey nice blog . I was over at Wilmington the other day, and I saw this FC . Word was a guy found it out in the Mid West. It had been sitting in a barn for a long time . So the guy bought it and had it shipped out here . I think he is keeping her down town Long Beach . Any way I thought you might enjoy the pic . I'll follow the blog. Thanks.hanks .

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Btw Is that your Wet Snail? One of my all time favorite boats. I begged you to sell it to me around 2005 it was in Alimitos Bay and the finest example of any I have ever seen.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Yes there, barefootnavigator you may use the picture . I don't think the guy will mind either. I didn't get to talk to him maybe he will see it on your blog. And yes tis I Markwesti owner of Patricia A. Westsail 28 #74. And thank you for the complement . I'm pretty sure I remember you, but that was many beers ago.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts