SailNet Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
One of None
Hunter 34
8,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With my ongoing efforts to get my fuel system the way it should be. The plate should be here in a week or so.
Photograph White Light Dishware Product

I am not, looking forward to cleaning out this tank! Even though I made access through the earth bulkhead.
After I get the fuel and most of the crud scooped out I'm going to use cat litter to "scrub" vacuum that out, then wipe down the whole insides somehow through the 6" round opening.

Looking at the ratings on my rancor r12t it's good for a 30 gallons flow so I may just re-hose it and use it to polish the old fuel and send it back in (depends how much is still in there)

·
Registered
Contest 36s
8,026 Posts
With my ongoing efforts to get my fuel system the way it should be. The plate should be here in a week or so.
View attachment 144061
I am not, looking forward to cleaning out this tank! Even though I made access through the earth bulkhead.
After I get the fuel and most of the crud scooped out I'm going to use cat litter to "scrub" vacuum that out, then wipe down the whole insides somehow through the 6" round opening.

Looking at the ratings on my rancor r12t it's good for a 30 gallons flow so I may just re-hose it and use it to polish the old fuel and send it back in (depends how much is still in there)
What is your tank made of?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts