SailNet Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
180 Posts
Reaction score
Yup.. I tried (a few months ago), but am not a fan. To me, it feels like A homeless person living on a boat.

Again.. That is just me! I'm sure others will find her stuff entertaining. Each to thier own, its what make our world great!

· Registered
180 Posts
Reaction score
Aren't most people who are cruising sailors, homeless, but for their boat?

Your comment implies, unless you have a boat and a House you give off the aura of homeless.

Certainly she or hour significant other do not exude a sense of wealth as many other sailing vlogs do. I would not only say, 'to each his or her own,' but also -- "the world is not, just one way."

reminds me of a bicycle story
Thats not what I meant and sorry if it came across that way. Very soon I will be in the same position (boat and no house).

Her lifestyle and videos are not for me but that doesn't mean I condemn it. It simply means she is free do and live as she pleases as long as she is self supporting. I'm free to watch and support the vlogs I like. We are just different people walking different paths.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.