SailNet Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Schooner Captain
2,199 Posts
Reaction score
Have you seen her hair? Its nasty.
Other then that all she did was cross the Atlantic, and now she thinks she can write a good book? LOL I think she is full of herself. I give her credit for trying, but she needs to go do a big adventure before she writes a book. Being homeless, then getting a free boat is not an adventure.

and she stole the title.
http://www.theionian.com/2013/09/rod-heikell-accidental-sailor.html

· Schooner Captain
2,199 Posts
Reaction score
You guys are harsh.

I think she is fascinating and her Captain is the real deal.

She seems to be amused at life and having a great time. Her story isn't Gone with the Wind but it's a nice tale.

And...UP I've been to your Facebook photos and I have to say...you got a problem with HER locks? Heh...
lol

does fat and balding not do it for you? but then I am not a 22 year old girl....

· Schooner Captain
2,199 Posts
Reaction score
Chronic homelessness prior to boating is a personality flaw.
If they were a chronic homeless before they moved onto a boat, then they will continue the lazy slob lifestyle that no one wants anchored within 5 miles of a city or town.
People who are chronically homeless typically have mental disorders, and are the undesirables of society. They should stay off boats, they have given live-aboard a bad name. I do not think that SG was a chronic homeless thou, as she is only 18ish now, and how long can someone really be homeless for as a white female child in America?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.