SailNet Community banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Totally lame. My kids would have loved that. There is a boat near me called Nautical Nonsense. They have boat name envy over that one. How about Goo Lagoon or Chum Bucket?

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
Maybe she would prefer "Brazilian"

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
You could try

KALLIPYGOS ( ΚΑΛΛΙΠΥΓΟΣ ) == ancient Greek for "with beautiful buttocks", used to describe Aphrodite, goddess of love. ;)

·
I don't discuss my member
2,627 Posts
When I was a kid, we spent our summers commercial fishing for salmon in Oregon. 20' dories launched and landed through the surf at Pacific City. Very early mornings were the order of the day. One of the group wanted to name his new boat, "Crack of Dawn," but his wife wouldn't hear of it. Guess what her name was? :D

·
Tundra Down
1,290 Posts
I'm with'ya mate!

"Bikini Bottom (formerly known as Bikini Gulch (formerly known as Dead Eye Gulch (Formerly known as Bikini Gulch (formerly known as Bikini Bikini Bottomshire)))) is the main setting in SpongeBob SquarePants series. The city has a proper population of about 538. The city consists of various businesses, including restaurants, stores, and manufacturers. The city has a stable economy, a balanced education system, questionable health care (as seen in The Lost Mattress) and labor laws, a structured government, and a firm law enforcement system. There are even stadiums, amusement parks, and other recreational facilities (such as Glove World). Bikini Bottom was first mentioned in the episode: "Plankton!" but first appeared in the episode: "Help Wanted." Bikini Bottom is also home to almost all of the characters in the show."

Down

1 - 20 of 56 Posts