SailNet Community banner
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

· Registered
50 Posts
Reaction score
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
No way will this be a nightmare. This will be fun. I just worked with a friend on a similar project.

You are going to get a lot of help right here.

We'll slap you around if you get out of control. I'll check with the Mods to see if slapping around is allowed on SN.

And remember, the eraser or delete button can be a very creative tool.

Young Will holds up his very first computer faired set of hull lines. He was proud.
Excellent. Guess this means I have to actually do it now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
5,894 Posts
Reaction score
Yes you do. You can send me the drawings that you have. I can put them into a form you can work with. And we can start like that.

I would take your drawings and reduce them into what is necessary for structure and what you can play with. This is a piece of cake for me and it would be fun.

Bob P.

· Registered
50 Posts
Reaction score
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Yes you do. You can send me the drawings that you have. I can put them into a form you can work with. And we can start like that.

I would take your drawings and reduce them into what is necessary for structure and what you can play with. This is a piece of cake for me and it would be fun.

Bob P.
OK, well there's no way I'm turning down that offer. I'll PM you later. Thanks!

-Chris

41 - 45 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.