SailNet Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
One of None
Hunter 34
8,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want a new one for my new Leece Neville 90 amp alt.

I would think auto stores would have them but most only sell de-coupler types. All i need is a 2'dia, 3/8" groove 5/8" shaft for this. NOT changing it to serpentine.

help :confused:

·
Old enough to know better
4,345 Posts
How about a power equipment place? I know there is one by me that has every imaginable pulley available. Take the existing one in, and see what they have. They sell lawn tractors, small tractors, and a huge go cart selection.

·
One of None
Hunter 34
8,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just ordered it from the Ebay vendor, free shipping for less then $20 no big deal. thanks for the help gentlemen!

·
One of None
Hunter 34
8,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
got it today! 1st heat wave nearly over! Putting it all in the boat early next week!

Looking like MaineSail stopped by my house!

Reactions: bristol299bob

·
One of None
Hunter 34
8,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
success!

Charging like a champ!! My first ever Youtube upload! LOL I need a digital volt meter want to see just what it's outputting. The analog meters are showing around 14 volts. I have to put her back on the mooring in the morrrrning and wait for the new water pump. See the "leg" under the water pump? it's part of the casting of the water pump.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.