SailNet Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #2
Seeing a lot of high speed special op navy RPV鈥檚 up and down the AICW we didn鈥檛 see the last time we traveled this portion..

bell ringer
5 hovercraft pulled into Mile Hammock anchorage on the ICW yesterday,it was a water spray show

Dirt Free
Fun to watch these boys blow by... 馃檪
I've seen full scale war games there in Camp LeJeune with Apaches, Harriers and live fire at the old Liberty (?) ship they used to have in that harbour, Quite a show. I was amazed that they allowed six or seven anchored cruisers to stay. Freakin' noise was unbelievable.

Registered
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
5 hovercraft pulled into Mile Hammock anchorage on the ICW yesterday,it was a water spray show
Yep..I have videos of 鈥榚m but this site won鈥檛 take 鈥榚m.. They take up just about the whole width of the AICW when they run!

I guess your just in front of me..

bell ringer
Yep..I have videos of 鈥榚m but this site won鈥檛 take 鈥榚m.. They take up just about the whole width of the AICW when they run!

I guess your just in front of me..
I'm at Wrightsville Beach going to Carolina Beach mooring today till weather window to go outside.

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
I'm at Wrightsville Beach going to Carolina Beach mooring today till weather window to go outside.
Let me know about the mooring field..heading there also..have made reservations as required through the town but no way to assure if someone will grab a ball without first registering first.

bell ringer
Let me know about the mooring field..heading there also..have made reservations as required through the town but no way to assure if someone will grab a ball without first registering first.
there's 6 empty balls (I think) right now, only 3 boats here at Wed 11:40

1 - 9 of 9 Posts