SailNet Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have wondered how some get to many thousands of posts. then i went to gear and maint and i saw this. this is not an attack but i just thought it was funny. so then i looked and he has 31k posts. i dont know enough about sailing or boats to get any where near that.

·
Telstar 28
1,000 Posts
I also don't sleep very much... :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
He just Starts at the bottom and works his way up!

But after a week of being on here I have come to the realization that SD is the man!!!

And I'm a ridiculuos brown-noser!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Lol Twisty, I dont sleep much either, but I can't just sit still that long either. Once I get over this flu I have had for the last four days I will be up and running again, seems like there is always something going on to do. I will say that I think he helps alot of people, he always got alot of information to share, and I guess thats what the forum is all about. I just come on and read some every blue moon when I have nothin better to do. My bad lol

·
Registered
520 Posts
Never under-estimate the power of coffee... or is that "misunderestimate?"

:)

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
A double Chocolate Mocha with and extra jolt will help you get to those numbers....:laugher

·
Banned
17,467 Posts
Judging by the fact that each post is 2-3 minutes apart - I'm thinking cut and paste. Regardless, it's a pretty impressive display of knowledge, Dog. BTW - has anyone ever checked to actually see if any of it's right?

·
Registered
12 Posts
LOL. We need to think of a subject that will out-post those..

Has there been one for free marinas with free booze?

·
Telstar 28
1,000 Posts

·
Telstar 28
1,000 Posts
Twisty2—

The high here today was 24˚ and we've just gotten hit with about 15" of snow... so, go sailing and have a blast... If we waited until it was what you consider nice weather, we'd only sail two weeks a year. :) 77˚ is sailing weather in New England.

·
Vikingsailor
200 Posts
17 days until Spring.
17 days until Spring.
17 days until Spring.
17 days until Spring.

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
i have wondered how some get to many thousands of posts. then i went to gear and maint and i saw this. this is not an attack but i just thought it was funny. so then i looked and he has 31k posts. i dont know enough about sailing or boats to get any where near that.

Dawg,

Having an off day? You missed two.:D

·
Registered
64 Posts
Twisty2—

The high here today was 24˚ and we've just gotten hit with about 15" of snow... so, go sailing and have a blast... If we waited until it was what you consider nice weather, we'd only sail two weeks a year. :) 77˚ is sailing weather in New England.
I grew up in NH I know...lol

The high today was 40ish, the low tonight, last time I looked at the weather 19. We have had a very strange winter. I have lived in NC 6 years and never seen snow until this year and I have seen it three times this year.

People always give me crap because i freeze at about 70, saying I grew up in NH I should be used to it, but what they don't understand is the reason I am freezing to death at 70 is because I spent 30 years freezing my ass off, now there is none to spare. lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts