SailNet Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for crew for week day and weekend daysailing. My Contest 30 is in Annapolis, on Back Creek, with easy access to the Bay. I have been sailing for 30 years and am willing to teach inexperienced crew. Boat is non-smoking. Please PM me or tell me how to get in contact with you. Thanks. Steve

·
Kynntana (Freedom 38)
977 Posts
Since I'm a new member, I have to make at least 5 posts (...think this is the last one required) before I can PM anyone, but you're welcome to send me a message and I can give you contact info. I've also recently responded to some crewing posts as I really need more water time and to bend some ears with all my questions, so just let me know when you're going to be on the water and I'll try to be there.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Steve,

I'm also in Annapolis, and I actually live at Back Creek, so I've probably kayaked passed your boat at some point. I've spent some time on day sailors, but I'm interested in learning about larger boats and more about sailing in general.

You can email me using my sailnet username at gmail if you're interested. I'm good for most weekends, but I probably can't do much on weekdays.

Jeremy

·
Registered
56 Posts
My wife and I are interesed in starting up again. It has been about 20 years since we have had any instruction. We were 13 years old back then. We don't necessarily want to wait for the spring to take lessons. We live off of catail creek (magothy river) in Severna park. Our weekends are open and we dont have children yet to occupy our time. We would love to learn and meet experienced sailors. New to the forum and can't PM. Should be able to accept PMs though. Thanks.:)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
trailblazer1229 -- I was unable to PM you because, apparently, you have PMs blocked. You may wish to check your profile to allow PMs. Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Steve301, i sail out of back creek as well. i'd rate myself a novice sailor, am part of the sailtime program there and sail on a hunter 33. always looking for opportunities to get on the water so would be interested in crewing. not sure i can pm, new to the board, but you can contact me at tjboatwright_at_gmail_dot_com.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hi Steve. I am a novice sailor from Philadelphia. Hopefully I will be buying a Contest 31 that is relatively close to Annapolis this Labor Day Weekend. I hope to spend the next couple of weekends on the boat and would really appreciate crewing on your Contest to learn, if it's convenient for you.

New member so I can't receive PM's yet.

Thanks,
George
on aol at gbm4th

1 - 8 of 8 Posts