SailNet Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello you all so I am up in ANNAPOLIS for 3 DAYS. I came up to get away from Dorian and because we love Annapolis. Just wondering what are the best restaurants in town and things to do for me and the wife! All advice appreciated!
PS Talk to some folks at my marina and all is well with my boat.

Thanks Guys in advance!

:ship-captain::2 boat::captain::cut_out_animated_em

·
Registered
21,633 Posts
I don't know about best, but I can't go to Annapolis without visiting Middleton's (on the waterfront) for their Oyster shooters. I prefer a pilsner beer chaser, not vodka, and ask for horseradish, lemon and tabasco. Mmmmmmm.

·
11,785 Posts
Boatyard Eastport
Jalapeños
Cantlers for crabs

Annapolis restaurants are tourist trap

·
Registered
21,633 Posts
I suppose Pussers, for a painkiller, just reminds me of being in the Caribbean. Nothing special about the food.

We've enjoyed Osteria for a higher end meal. Very pricey. Very good. Maybe not quite as good as it's prices, but if looking for linen cloth and a wine list, this is the place we've enjoyed.

Iron Rooster is terrific for breakfast, but often a long wait. As a rule, I rarely find breakfast worth waiting for. My wife go nuts for their homemade Pop Tart. To level set this, she would never, ever eat a real Pop Tart. I like their bloody mary's with a stick of bacon in them.

If you like a traditional Irish Pub, I enjoy CastleBay on Main St. Their smoked salmon plate is very good. Was in there once, with a young Irish lady singing and playing the guitar (mix of Irish and traditional songs). She was excellent.

O'Leary irish pub is good too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts