SailNet Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All,

Looking for crew of experienced sailors for a 4 day sail up the Chesapeake, down the Delaware, around Cape May and up to NY Harbor. We have two committed already and need two more.

Dates: Wednesday June 20 through the weekend depending on weather.

Please PM me with your experience.

Expenses paid.

Add: Pearson 37 w full racing sail setup.
Sleeps 7 but only 4 crew on this trip. I’ve sailed since I was in my 20s on the Severn and Now live in nyc. Have made this trip once before.

Boat details:
Pearson 37, Racer/Cruiser, 1982, Hull #10, Bumble Bee

Dimensions:

LOA: 36.92 ft, LWL: 30.08 ft, Beam: 11.83 ft, Displacement: 12524, Ballast: 5400 lbs.

Tankage: Fuel: 35 gal, Water: 70 gal, Yanmar 3GM30 diesel (new in 2001), 27hp, 590 hrs.

Performance:

Raced for many years on the Chesapeake Bay by current owners and has proved to be a top level racer (1st, 3rd, 4th and 6th out of 5 Governors Cup Chesapeake Bay Race, plus about 25 trophies in the past 12 years.

Electronics:

Garmin GPSMAP 192C, Garmin network with depth, speed, wind direction and two monitors in cockpit, SailComp 103C racing calculator, Raytheon ST4000 Autopilot with SPX smart pilot, ICOM IC-M45 VHF Horizon MST30 AM/FM Stereo with tape player

Very stylish low profile lines, nicely set up cruiser with shower, hot water plumbing (need hot water heater), Force 10 stove, sleeps 7, large selection of sails.

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Hi All,

Looking for crew of experienced sailors for a 4 day sail up the Chesapeake, down the Delaware, around Cape May and up to NY Harbor. We have two committed already and need two more.

Expenses paid.
A little about your vessel and your experience would appreciative for those whom maybe interested..

..and welcome aboard being the fact this is your first post.

Regards,

Clay AA3JY
S/V Tango
Chester River, Md.

·
Banned
12,366 Posts
Hi All,

Expenses paid.

Add: Pearson 37 w full racing sail setup.
Sleeps 7 but only 4 crew on this trip. I’ve sailed since I was in my 20s on the Severn and Now live in nyc. Have made this trip once before.

Boat details:
Pearson 37, Racer/Cruiser, 1982, Hull #10, Bumble Bee

Dimensions:

LOA: 36.92 ft, LWL: 30.08 ft, Beam: 11.83 ft, Displacement: 12524, Ballast: 5400 lbs.

Tankage: Fuel: 35 gal, Water: 70 gal, Yanmar 3GM30 diesel (new in 2001), 27hp, 590 hrs.

Performance:

Raced for many years on the Chesapeake Bay by current owners and has proved to be a top level racer (1st, 3rd, 4th and 6th out of 5 Governors Cup Chesapeake Bay Race, plus about 25 trophies in the past 12 years.

Electronics:

Garmin GPSMAP 192C, Garmin network with depth, speed, wind direction and two monitors in cockpit, SailComp 103C racing calculator, Raytheon ST4000 Autopilot with SPX smart pilot, ICOM IC-M45 VHF Horizon MST30 AM/FM Stereo with tape player

Very stylish low profile lines, nicely set up cruiser with shower, hot water plumbing (need hot water heater), Force 10 stove, sleeps 7, large selection of sails.

Welcome aboard,
Nice boat the 37
My wife and I have made the trip from Annapolis ( we are on Whitehall Creek) to the LI Sound Over 20 times in our C&C 35

I know you have done it before, but if you want to share notes feel free to contact me ( PM require 10 postings) or even this thread.

Would love to come with you but we will be on vacation in Yorktown/ Jamestown aboard Haleakula

1 - 3 of 3 Posts