SailNet Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today wasn't as productive as I had imagined it to be. I started my morning with a parts order. As I already have my Heat Exchanger Covers, I didn't have to order those. I got a new LED anchor light, a specialty flag to hoist, a dinghy repair kit that I needed to patch a hole with, and a new Windex Van. The one that was up there ended up broken.

I made a dreaded trip to walmart today and picked up sandpaper, some odds and ends I found out we needed. Silly things like a potato peeler, a couple of extra butter knives... Just that weird stuff that doesn't make it on the boat when you transition from house to boat as a new live aboard.

Those two things I needed first on my list because the mast is being stepped fairly soon. So, I bought the parts that need to be put on before I can lift it.

Today ended up being fairly warm, but there was a lot of drizzle after lunch. I didn't get anything done on the outside of the boat.

Tomorrow is going to be nice and warm but the Captain of the 100' CQ Princess invited us on a tour tomorrow. This is their last weekend here at the marina and are headed back Sunday to it's home port.

I probably won't get much done tomorrow either.

·
Glad I found Sailnet
3,841 Posts
Sonds like good progress is being made.

Regards,
Brad

Reactions: Pearson796
1 - 5 of 5 Posts