SailNet Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at Jouet 950 but cannot find any reviews on the boat or for that matter any information. Does anyone have any comments that would help me?

·
Registered
7,298 Posts
Jouët (FRA) Yacht Builder

Here is a link to some history. Otherwise, other than being built in France, probably very few brought over to the states if you are looking over here, it may be a one of a kind per say. from the one pic i could find of one for sale in NC, she appears to look like my Jeanneau Arcadia of the same vintage.

marty

·
Registered
3 Posts
Jouet 950

Hi, I have owned a Jouet 950 for 5 years. They seem rare and information about them is very scarce. She is a fantastic sailing boat, fast, easily handled (I frequently sail single handedly) and very well mannered manoevering under engine. In heavy weather she is safe and comfortable. my boat was previously raced and appears to have have had a good record. Down below she is very comfortable with good headroom to the mast support post. The 2 aft cabins make very comfortable berths, though the starboard cabin has slightly less standing room due to the heads.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Jouet 950

Hi, I have owned a Jouet 950 for 5 years. They seem rare and information about them is very scarce. She is a fantastic sailing boat, fast, easily handled (I frequently sail single handedly) and very well mannered manoevering under engine. In heavy weather she is safe and comfortable. my boat was previously raced and appears to have have had a good record. Down below she is very comfortable with good headroom to the mast support post. The 2 aft cabins make very comfortable berths, though the starboard cabin has slightly less standing room due to the heads.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts