SailNet Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
the pointy end is the bow
6,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been dropping in on the composting head discussion from time to time. I've brought it up with the admiral but she wants to see one herself before we plunk down any money or time for the switch. Anyone here in the Puget Sound area have one that they would like to show off?

·
Registered
7,292 Posts
Not sure of anyone with one on there boat at the moment, But would swag, the place next to fisheries that is nothing but POOP oriented, probably has one on display!

But that probably does not help you, does it!

marty

·
6,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure of anyone with one on there boat at the moment, But would swag, the place next to fisheries that is nothing but POOP oriented, probably has one on display!

But that probably does not help you, does it!

marty
Well Marty, maybe they let me sit on it and then come back a couple days later to check on the results. ;)

·
Registered
7,292 Posts
I know they will let you sit on it! not sure if they will let you POOP IN IT!LOL

They let spouse sit on a couple of ones we toyed with. Ended up with a raratain II or some such funked up speeling of the thing! Had not know about, or thought about a composting head at the time. Kind of a 6 and one half dozen or another in my book as to which is best per say. Both a tank version or composting heads have plus and minus's to them IMHO. Neither is best per say.

Marty

·
6,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thought I would give this a bump. Anyone in the PNW with a composting toilet on their boat that wouldn't mind giving us the tour on? The wife would really like to see a used one before we commit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts