SailNet Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just found out that I can't advertize my 1979 Pearson 23 here because I haven't been a member for a year.

I'd appreciate being pointed at any other Pearson forums where I can post it.

Thanks.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Welcome, and stick around anyway.. this site in general seems to have more traffic than anywhere else, and there's a lot of very helpful folks.

Here's a link to another Pearson-specific forums..

Pearson - SailboatOwners.com

Here's a link to a forum dedicated to classic fiberglass sailboats. Not much traffic, as you can see by the dates of recent posts, but it may be helpful to you...

http://plasticclassicforum.com/forum/

Good luck!

Barry

Reactions: BigOrange

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, Barry, I will most certainly be sticking around.

I don't know how active I'll be on the Pearson board because once I sell my 23, I'll be working on a Hunter 25 and a Cape Dory 28. So you might find me on those forums, or the general boards, more than on here.

Because I'm a boat transporter by trade, I often come across deals that other's can't jump on. And that's how I came across my Pearson 23 and the Hunter 25. And I do enjoy renovating them - I'd much rather hoist a sail than a chainsaw, although I have cut up a couple.

But I appreciate the warm welcome. And I will indeed checkout those links. I should have thought of SailBoatOwners.com myself - I already have an account there.

Cheers,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts