SailNet Community banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
12,236 Posts
such is deserved for people who return a request for help with nothing but discouragement, insults, claims that such people shouldn't be on the water when they are just learning and ASKING for help...im pretty sure that was the only type of person I've ever insulted if anyone, the type that just wants to shut things down, dismiss, and be as unhelpful and dicourging as possible while encouraging other people who would help to be the same way

all I'm doing here is asking for help, and not even for my own sake!!! if you don't want to lend it, which you don't have to, then kindly get TFO of here and let that be that!

by the way thanks for all who have been helpful. I have directed the boat owner to this thread and they are grateful for the most part, though naturally discouraged by many of the responses as anyone would be.
Really not necessary. Learn from the helpful ....ignore those who aren't...no need to blast away

Reactions: HMSVictory

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Really not necessary. Learn from the helpful ....ignore those who aren't...no need to blast away
at least i didn't mention everyone who was twisting things around on one thread in order to start accusing me of tax evasion, crimes against the good people of the US of A etc...but you are right. there was no need.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I hope the girls have a working blower for the engine compartment and understand what it's for. That will help them to not blow up. I don't think you are going to be able to diagnose your engine problems on this forum unless you can give clear and concise descriptions of symptoms. If you want to help them, help them find someone (competent)locally that can climb aboard and see the issues first hand. Perhaps if we knew exactly where the boat is located someone could recommend someone or would be willing to come over themselves. I wish you the best of luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

41 - 43 of 43 Posts