SailNet Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a (new to me) Autohelm 4000+ and I am missing the hardware to mount it to the wheel and also the pin (not sure of correct name) that mounts to the pedestal that locks the motor housing in place. I also need the power cable that connects to the motor. If anyone has one of these or can steer me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it. Even if you can provide part numbers I can take it from there.

·
Registered
112 Posts
yo;
Logon to eBay motors and set up a search for Raymarine, you will get a daily email with all kinda bits and pieces for sale, some of which relate directly to your question. Careful shopping will fill in the needed parts list in no time. I have replaced my tillerpilot with a much newer one at a really good price point.

good luck shopping..

·
Banned
325 Posts
I have a (new to me) Autohelm 4000+ and I am missing the hardware to mount it to the wheel and also the pin (not sure of correct name) that mounts to the pedestal that locks the motor housing in place. I also need the power cable that connects to the motor. If anyone has one of these or can steer me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it. Even if you can provide part numbers I can take it from there.
Hi Krazzz, I have a autohelm 4000. I'm in need of the main controls. I think the 2 units are compatible, will have to double check that. I would be willing to split the bill if you find a deal on a good used unit. Mine works good for a while then will just start turning starboard.
As far as the wheel mount it just uses stainless u bolts. The power cable is just a 12 v positive and neg. As far as the motor mount that might be hard to find. I'm sure something could be fabricated. Will be at the boat this weekend if you need photos.

·
Registered
112 Posts
krazzz,

Take a look in this list I received last week, (I get them daily). There is a manual, clevis pin, and drive gear among things listed. I would start with the manual at $8.00 so I would know what to buy. Oh and the fittings for mounting to the wheel.
fdr

st4000 raymarine autohelm | eBay

·
Remember you're a womble
2,328 Posts
I have operation/installation and service manuals (which includes all part numbers) for the ST4000+ - drop me a PM with your email and I can send them on.

·
~~~_/)~~~
57 Posts
:)I've got an autohelm 4000 I'm removing from our boat, which is in Muskegon replacing it with EV100. If you're patient, it will be 2 weeks before i'm over to the boat again. As far as I know its complete.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts