SailNet Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Blue Sea Systems used to make a high-quality box for two golf cart batteries. They're great: I have four of them housing eight golf cart batteries. You can still find them used, but Blue Sea Systems has discontinued battery boxes.

However, there has been a veritable explosion of such boxes in the past few years. You can find them easily using Google. These are priced from about $60 up to just under $200 each.

Just google, "2 golf cart battery box"...

Bill

·
Registered
431 Posts
Getting ready to install four T-105s and looking for a source for a set of battery boxes. While price is always a consideration I am looking for a good quality box.

Thanks

Mike
I built my compartmentalized battery box(three batteries) out of 1 inch thick cypress planking. Its lid is designed to protect/cover the terminals and contain the batteries in the advent of a hull inversion. Inside the box's base is a plastic liner that extends upwards approx. three inches to contain any spills.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Getting ready to install four T-105s and looking for a source for a set of battery boxes. While price is always a consideration I am looking for a good quality box.

Thanks

Mike
I purchased a Century Plastics model GCQ-G. If you google this you will find the vender. This model will hold 4 golf cart batteries and I am very happy with the quality.

Barry

1 - 5 of 5 Posts