SailNet Community banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Señor Member
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey PorFin!!! Whazzap brutha???
After a very challenging couple of years (jeez, has it really been that long???), I now find myself able to fiddle away time on the 'net with a clear conscience. Once I heal a bit more (and the weather turns) I'll be able get back to boat stuff in earnest!

·
Banned
17,467 Posts
After a very challenging couple of years (jeez, has it really been that long???), I now find myself able to fiddle away time on the 'net with a clear conscience. Once I heal a bit more (and the weather turns) I'll be able get back to boat stuff in earnest!
It's good to see you back dude. I've always enjoyed your posts.

·
19,484 Posts
Welcome back! Good to hear from you.

Reactions: PorFin

·
Closet Powerboater
3,925 Posts
Porfin! Welcome back brother! Allow me to be the first to say that we're happy to have you back and you don't have to post to your Perkins thread if you don't want to.

Everyone else says nothing has changed but *I* bought a boat with a sauna! Of course the visions of newbile Finnish babes sharing the sauna faded quickly. For the full story read the "I hate boats" thread.

Medsailor

·
Old enough to know better
4,354 Posts
Porfin! Welcome back brother! Allow me to be the first to say that we're happy to have you back and you don't have to post to your Perkins thread if you don't want to.

Everyone else says nothing has changed but *I* bought a boat with a sauna! Of course the visions of newbile Finnish babes sharing the sauna faded quickly. For the full story read the "I hate boats" thread.

Medsailor
Great, if he starts reading that thread, he will be gone for another year! That is one long thread!

·
Learning the HARD way...
7,833 Posts

Medsailor
He hasn't finished the Perkins 4.108 rebuild thread yet... If he starts reading the I Hate Boats thread, someone will have to start a Ford-Lehman rebuild thread too...

Note to Porfin - DON'T GO THERE!

Welcome back... Now get us some pix of the Perky!

·
Closet Powerboater
3,925 Posts
Thanks! Good insurance is a good thing I have learned. Especially when you reeeeally stretch the budget to buy a boat and it breaks (twice) before you get to sail it one mile.

My rebuilt engine is supposed to arrive any day. Hoping to be in the water again by March.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.