SailNet Community banner

121 - 124 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
I enjoy a good or even an average micro brew and have designed a number of brew pubs including one within walking distance from my office.

I also enjoy low or zero alcohol beers, some are good, some I would not like to try a second time and I usually have some available for those that do not want alcohol.

The micro brewers have not yet experiment with zero or less than 0.9% alcohol but when they do the taste variety will increase.

Low alcohol beers had been produced use heat and low pressure to evaporate the alcohol, many producers are now using varieties of yeasts and bacteria to get fermentation with a low alcohol content and less need to evaporate the alcohol which also reduces the flavor and mouth feel.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Good luck to the craft beer industry in developing a quality low/no alcohol product. There does seem to be a niche for it.

The NA beers I've experienced sported flavor profiles I would describe as ranging from 'disappointing' to 'bile explosion' so I'm not anxiously awaiting new product rollout.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Makeesons makes a nice stout, popular on the English islands.

Very where I go beer is 6 something.

On the French Islands it’s €6, here on Dominique it is $EC6.

To put that into something understandable it’s $7 on the French Islands and $2.50 on Dominique.

I like Dominique.

121 - 124 of 124 Posts