SailNet Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi There,
I have a Beneteau 57 with one aft cabin and 2 fwd cabins, the air conditioning panel is for a two aft cabin one fwd layout.
Beneteau have told me that there is only one panel for all layouts, meaning mine is incorrectly labeled. Is this true or have I been given the wrong panel?

Does anyone one have the same layout as mine that is correctly labeled?

·
Registered
25,128 Posts
Obviously, we don't have the same boat. However, I have three air conditioning units as well. We have three separate breakers on the breaker panel, along with the rest of the electronics. They were just labeled: AC1, AC2 and AC3. I re-labeled them so I would know which was which.

But we also have three separate panels, one each forward, mid and aft, that set temperture, fan speed, mode, etc. These can also be used to turn the units on and off.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, you are right my problem is boat specific. I just have the feeling that Beneteau would not intentionally fit a panel that is labeled aft cabin when it should be fwd cabin. I have that "fob off" feeling.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.