SailNet Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently looking to purchase a 281 or possibly 285. I am more of a cruiser than racer. Any info on positives and also problem years, areas, parts etc would be greatfully appreciated.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just purchased a 1995. It is still on the hard getting the bottom done. One positive is the ability to get parts from Beneteau in South Carolina. They are knowledgeable and fast. By the way, now that the boat is in the South, I don't need the practically new winter cover. It was custom made last year. Know anyone who may want to purchase it?

·
Registered
1 Posts
By the way, now that the boat is in the South, I don't need the practically new winter cover. It was custom made last year. Know anyone who may want to purchase it?
We might be interested in the winter cover. Cannot PM yet as I don't yet have 15 posts. Could you PM me? Thanks!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Don't know if you received my earlier reply. Cover is practically new, used only one season. It was custom made and is in excellent shape. No reasonable offer will be turned down.

·
Registered
9 Posts
We might be interested in the winter cover. Cannot PM yet as I don't yet have 15 posts. Could you PM me? Thanks!
Still looking to see the winter cover. No reasonable offer refused. It is in practically new condition and custom made for a 281.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts