SailNet Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I use AT&T''s one rate plan....travel all over the US, and true to their advertising, I have never paid a roaming charge or gotten hosed on price....

What you need to do is go to the different web sites and compare their coverage areas and cost of services and if roaming charges are involved out of their area. For instance, one of the reasons I did not go with Sprint was that there were no roaming charges, etc as long as you "were in their system". Out of their system...another story I guess.

·
Registered
5 Posts
We use AT&T Digital One rate also. It''s the only one we have found that is truly nationwide with NO long distance OR roaming. It''s great.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Have been using AT&T with unlimited calls and free roaming. Seems to be the best currently available and the service is relatively in expensive. The bigger problem is signal strength which is a function of location. The more remote you are the more difficult to get a good quality signal ie Eastern portions of Maine.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I use Verizon"s "National Calling Plan" and there are no roaming charges with them. Anyone else have Verizon experience?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts