SailNet Community banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Reaction score
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I am looking to do a Bareboat charter in the med this summer with some friends (aged 25-30). Last year I took a boat round the Croatian islands (i.e. Hvar, Vis, Split etc) and found the whole place amazing (scenery and vibe). However this summer I am looking to head somewhere different for a week but with the same kind of party atmosphere. I was thinking of somewhere in Greece or somewhere else in Croatia. Has anyone got any suggestions?

Many thanks,
Lawrence

·
Nearly an Old Salt
264 Posts
Reaction score
Your mob is 25-3o?

Theres only one place for you....

The south of France!

Kiriacoulis France and sail St Tropez to Nice. Sail,by day, party by night.
Bring lots of money. If you want to party in the south of France , your competing with the Russians.

Dave

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
3,503 Posts
Reaction score
I'll definitely look into it, thanks. Any other ideas? What are the Ionians or Cyclades like?
Plenty of Ouzo, breaking plates etc. Seems like a lot of backpacker chicks are there, Sifnous, Corfu were chock a block of British slappers and Danish school girls....

·
Registered
Corsair 24
4,590 Posts
Reaction score
áll I hear about these days is the adriatic, and the coast of croatia and stuff...

there is a guy on an islander 36 called GEJA...thats all he cruises for, the girls and the parties...but he does it in out of the way places...on sort of a budget...

find his websitre and or latitude38 updates...

fun fun fun

·
Registered
3 Posts
Reaction score
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
áll I hear about these days is the adriatic, and the coast of croatia and stuff...

there is a guy on an islander 36 called GEJA...thats all he cruises for, the girls and the parties...but he does it in out of the way places...on sort of a budget...

find his websitre and or latitude38 updates...

fun fun fun
Great, looks like some good reading, just what I was looking for. Thanks for the tip. If you have any more of these, that would be appreciated.

Although I do have to admit a bit of jealousy for that guy... looks like a good lifestyle he has. :D

·
Old enough to know better
4,354 Posts
Reaction score
You might want to look into Corsica, there was a lot of entertainment there. Of course it was a few years ago, I have kids your age now! Lots of affordable fun, cheap good food and wine.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.