SailNet Community banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I am looking to do a Bareboat charter in the med this summer with some friends (aged 25-30). Last year I took a boat round the Croatian islands (i.e. Hvar, Vis, Split etc) and found the whole place amazing (scenery and vibe). However this summer I am looking to head somewhere different for a week but with the same kind of party atmosphere. I was thinking of somewhere in Greece or somewhere else in Croatia. Has anyone got any suggestions?

Many thanks,
Lawrence

·
3,505 Posts
I'll definitely look into it, thanks. Any other ideas? What are the Ionians or Cyclades like?
Plenty of Ouzo, breaking plates etc. Seems like a lot of backpacker chicks are there, Sifnous, Corfu were chock a block of British slappers and Danish school girls....

·
Registered
Corsair 24
4,594 Posts
áll I hear about these days is the adriatic, and the coast of croatia and stuff...

there is a guy on an islander 36 called GEJA...thats all he cruises for, the girls and the parties...but he does it in out of the way places...on sort of a budget...

find his websitre and or latitude38 updates...

fun fun fun

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
áll I hear about these days is the adriatic, and the coast of croatia and stuff...

there is a guy on an islander 36 called GEJA...thats all he cruises for, the girls and the parties...but he does it in out of the way places...on sort of a budget...

find his websitre and or latitude38 updates...

fun fun fun
Great, looks like some good reading, just what I was looking for. Thanks for the tip. If you have any more of these, that would be appreciated.

Although I do have to admit a bit of jealousy for that guy... looks like a good lifestyle he has. :D

·
Old enough to know better
4,345 Posts
You might want to look into Corsica, there was a lot of entertainment there. Of course it was a few years ago, I have kids your age now! Lots of affordable fun, cheap good food and wine.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.