SailNet Community banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
... a logical conclusion
430 Posts
Though there are no fresh posts on it, the Sequitur blog still gets a few hundred hits a day. At its height it received over 3000 per day. It seems to have become an archive: Sequitur Blog

All the fresh posts now go to the blog of our new boat: Zonder Zorg, which gets a few hundred visits per day.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I love Banyan and Windtraveler. Both of the ladies are exceptional writers and help you live through them.
Windtraveler is in the early family stages with one cute little girl and two more girls on the way. She takes very nice pics and is honest with what it takes to cruise.
Banyan is retired and living the life I want in 2 years. She emotes passion in her writings of the surroundings and the people they meet.

Both of these are great and I read them daily.

Hope you like them...

·
Broad Reachin'
2,038 Posts
So many good blogs out there!

Here's a few I'm into lately:

Katie & Jessie on A Boat - Two carefree (mostly) 20-something friends embark on a sailing adventure from the Great Lakes to the Bahamas aboard a Cal 2-27

Sundowner Sails Again - The refit and eventual adventure of a couple and their Westsail 32

SV Estrellita 5.10b - Veteran South Pacific cruisers enjoying the ride through the SoPa aboard their Wauquiez Pretorien

The Voyage of Swell - A female pro surfer takes on the seas solo (mostly) aboard her Cal 40.

I'm also partial to my own blog, chronicling my fascination with sailing, boats and water.

·
Registered
30 Posts
First of all, thank you all for sharing as I have expanded my bookmarks to include many listed above. And to the keepers and writers of those blogs, I hope you don't mind if I add them to my own blog called - My Nauti Mind- I'd Rather be Sailing

I'm a newb to boat ownership, coming up on a year of ownership of an 82-Catalina 27 called "Corleto"- we sail Coastal BC.

·
mermaid
29 Posts
You might consider adding a link to the blog hop The Monkey's Fist: Collecting Cruisers' Perspectives where topic coordinators curate pages with link to liveaboard/cruiser blog posts on a wide range of topics from pets aboard to energy management to culinary adventures. Disclaimer: I've curated a couple of pages (Going It Alone and Energy Management).

My own blog is www.svambrosia.com; the misadventures of a single girl and her boat.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Please check out our blog and feel free to link it on yours. We're a family of four, the two parents and a 4 and 1 year old. Been sailing for 4 years but only blogging since last April.

itsanecessity.net

·
aka $tingy Sailor
104 Posts
I invite all DIY'ers, card-carrying or wannabees, to visit my blog at stingysailor.wordpress.com. It's only a year old so far, but growing with restoration and improvement projects of all sizes. Every post gives an opportunity to share your work, so join in the conversation while you're there!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ours is a work in progress, like the seeming never ending restoration of out Nevins built 1955 S&S Yawl

bonne-amie.blogspot.com

1 - 20 of 64 Posts