SailNet Community banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
323 Posts
Reaction score
Try a product called Bichithane, used in construction. It is used to seal roofing edges and other areas. It comes in varying widths, has adhesive on both sides, and will definitely separate the two metals. I'm not 100% sure on the spelling, but it sounds like "bitchithane". Your local building supply will have some. Give it a look.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.