SailNet Community banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The inside of my beloved boat has nice, dark spots of mold over nearly every surface. I was thinking of using a spray bottle with dilute bleach to clean.

But then I wondered about it ultimately ending up in the bilge and then in the lake and the Puget Sound. Is that bad?

I have read that bleach decomposes into water, oxygen and NaCl, all of which seems OK. What do you guys think?
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top