SailNet Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Sounds like you may need a sturdy bluewater boat in your future? Maybe now is the time to do it? Unless you see in the near future being able to buy yet another, and bigger boat?

I would simply buy the biggest, and strongest boat I could afford including upkeep. That way your options are open in the future with the same boat. A lot of variable going on here, but BEST WISHES in finding a good boat to serve you, and your well in safety. It's as much about the decisions made as it is the boat sailed too........i2f

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Nothing gets done without dreamers Chall. There would be no man on the moon. Most of us would still be living in Europe, but in my case Hawaii lol. I think you get the idea. For the short time I have been here you always seem to make good sound decisions. I believe you will make a good choice for your future ride.

Smack,

Good to see you realize there's more than BFS. If you want the family to stick with you. Their comfort, and fun is important too. Then again I probably need not say anything like that. You are already raising some pretty polite young folks. BEST WISHES to you both finding something comfy, and safe.......i2f

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.