SailNet Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
560 Posts
A friend told me about this boat for sale. I'm sure it holds a story or two.
Shyea! Ya, think! :cool: :cool:

I wouldn't mind being on a reach for the southern islands on that girl. Ya, know nicely makin' way.

When I saw the southern cross for the first time, I thought, "really, that's it?" :p

·
Registered
407 Posts
That is a VERY nice boat. I'm not sure I could do her justice if I owned her. Really, you don't own that boat, you have it on loan for a period of time and then you have to pass it on.

·
Registered
525 Posts
That is just what I am looking for...too bad I don't have the money.

:laugher

·
Registered
5,680 Posts
I'm a sucker for the Alden schooners.... Beautiful.:)

·
Aspiring Boat Bum
403 Posts
If they gave me the boat I still couldn't afford the upkeep. Don't even want to think about the dockage in S CA.

·
Registered
525 Posts
If they gave me the boat I still couldn't afford the upkeep. Don't even want to think about the dockage in S CA.
Your post got me thinking. I couldn't afford the upkeep either. Therefore, I am starting a save the Alden schooner fund.

If I can get allbody here to donate muney, I will buy and keep the boat afloat. Any donor is welcome to com and bisit tha boot at any time. Please send me money at your earliest pussible convenience. Also include your bank account number and PIN information to xpedite your munies. Allbody who donat git a chance to win the UK Lottery, Spanish Lottery, and get free muney from microsoft.

Send money to [email protected]_scams.org

:laugher :laugher :D

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
There's an Alden designed schooner in my home port, the Curlew, it looks beautiful but you can see from their website some of the difficulty in maintainance. Also Crosby's boat MAYAN underwent a $600,000 re-fit in 2005.
Schooner Curlew - Our Crew

1 - 12 of 12 Posts