SailNet Community banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i was wondering if anyone based in the chesapeake bay area would know of any boat salvage yards anywhere around the baltimore/glen burnie area. i found one called 'boat doctor' but, no one was there and, from what little i could see, they appear to only do power boats. an internet search hasn't been very helpful.

thanks.

·
One of None
Hunter 34
9,026 Posts
I've never found any! go for back lots of working yards and yacht clubs. you will find plent of jun... err.. boats.

·
Registered
80 Posts
You can try Certified yacht sales at 5147 Belmar blvd Wall, NJ.
they had hundreds of boats from Sandy mostly sail, they still have a ton of stuff left, but starting to ship it out to other locations.
What did you need I have been there a few times.
they had wheels, pedestals, sail, anchors, doors, engines, generators, winches, biminis, gauges, fuel tanks, windlasses, heads, stoves, ETC on and on
THERE IS NO PHONE but the hrs were 9-5 M-F 9-2 SAT

·
Registered
80 Posts
TRY THIS PHONE# 401-640-1049
YachtSalvage.com - used boat sales and Certified Sales Inc - Liquidation Sales

THIS WEEK'S FEATURED ITEMS

75' Con-O-Lift 2005 - Private Liquidation

YS140118

It was reported that this vessel took on water through a through hull fitting, and sank at the dock. The water reached the top of the salon. There is damage at the transom where the lines pulled tight, and to the bow rail on the starboard side. There is extensive water damage throughout the vessel. This is a great hull, and will make a wonderful project for the right person. Make an offer today!

23' Steiger Craft 2014 - Insurance Salvage

YS140106

This vessel has never floated or been fired up in the water. She is a victim of a showroom floor incident. The port aft quarter of the vessel exhibits fiberglass damage on the gunwale and hull side. The vessel also exhibits some scratches below the waterline.

19' Sea Hunt 2013 - Insurance Salvage

YS140107

The Sea Hunt 188 Triton is a 19' Center Console, single outboard powered boat. This style boat is what everyone is looking for and well affordable for any boating enthusiast. The vessel was damaged on the showroom floor causing some gel coat damage to the port side. The boot stripe has been scratched, and the rub rail was slightly distorted. The hull has never floated.

To see our complete inventory list click here!

Parts!

Parts!

Parts!

Sail Boat Mast & Boom
$3500 (50 ft.)

Parts!

Parts!

Parts!

Mercruiser 230 w/Drives
$1950

Boat Parts
Thousands of Boat Parts - $1.00

Center Console w/Controls
$600

Mercury - Crusader -Yanmar
Parts - $1.00

HAVE SOME FUN, CLICK ON THE LINKS TO CRAIGSLIST...
...A BIT OF AN ADVENTURE!!

Parts, Parts, THOUSENDS of PARTS
OMC 302/5.0L Ford Motor
OMC Transom Assembly, Only 1 left
1987 Carver 32, NEW PHOTOS
Yanmar 3 Cyl. Diesel, for Sail Boat
MARINE Motor Cores

THIS WEEKS NEWS!

Coming Soon!

Power Boats

32' Suntracker 2008 - Private Liquidation - YS140117

22' Princecraft 2000 - Insurance Salvage - YS140115

If you don't see exactly what you are looking for...Try our Search feature!

·
Registered
80 Posts
My recent score was 2 Lewmar 40ST 2 speeds with a section of deck with 2 cleats attached for drum roll $200 for the pair.
Their prices are not bad at all.
I am not associated with them in any way, they are just nice guys who treated me well.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've never found any! go for back lots of working yards and yacht clubs. you will find plent of jun... err.. boats.
that's a bit disheartening. i have to admit, the internet isn't really disagreeing with you. i haven't been able to find any.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You can try Certified yacht sales at 5147 Belmar blvd Wall, NJ.
they had hundreds of boats from Sandy mostly sail, they still have a ton of stuff left, but starting to ship it out to other locations.
What did you need I have been there a few times.
they had wheels, pedestals, sail, anchors, doors, engines, generators, winches, biminis, gauges, fuel tanks, windlasses, heads, stoves, ETC on and on
THERE IS NO PHONE but the hrs were 9-5 M-F 9-2 SAT
jersey is some ways away but that sounds like what i am looking for. i wonder if they have a web site.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
TRY THIS PHONE# 401-640-1049
YachtSalvage.com - used boat sales and Certified Sales Inc - Liquidation Sales

THIS WEEK'S FEATURED ITEMS

75' Con-O-Lift 2005 - Private Liquidation

YS140118

It was reported that this vessel took on water through a through hull fitting, and sank at the dock. The water reached the top of the salon. There is damage at the transom where the lines pulled tight, and to the bow rail on the starboard side. There is extensive water damage throughout the vessel. This is a great hull, and will make a wonderful project for the right person. Make an offer today!

23' Steiger Craft 2014 - Insurance Salvage

YS140106

This vessel has never floated or been fired up in the water. She is a victim of a showroom floor incident. The port aft quarter of the vessel exhibits fiberglass damage on the gunwale and hull side. The vessel also exhibits some scratches below the waterline.

19' Sea Hunt 2013 - Insurance Salvage

YS140107

The Sea Hunt 188 Triton is a 19' Center Console, single outboard powered boat. This style boat is what everyone is looking for and well affordable for any boating enthusiast. The vessel was damaged on the showroom floor causing some gel coat damage to the port side. The boot stripe has been scratched, and the rub rail was slightly distorted. The hull has never floated.

To see our complete inventory list click here!

Parts!

Parts!

Parts!

Sail Boat Mast & Boom
$3500 (50 ft.)

Parts!

Parts!

Parts!

Mercruiser 230 w/Drives
$1950

Boat Parts
Thousands of Boat Parts - $1.00

Center Console w/Controls
$600

Mercury - Crusader -Yanmar
Parts - $1.00

HAVE SOME FUN, CLICK ON THE LINKS TO CRAIGSLIST...
...A BIT OF AN ADVENTURE!!

Parts, Parts, THOUSENDS of PARTS
OMC 302/5.0L Ford Motor
OMC Transom Assembly, Only 1 left
1987 Carver 32, NEW PHOTOS
Yanmar 3 Cyl. Diesel, for Sail Boat
MARINE Motor Cores

THIS WEEKS NEWS!

Coming Soon!

Power Boats

32' Suntracker 2008 - Private Liquidation - YS140117

22' Princecraft 2000 - Insurance Salvage - YS140115

If you don't see exactly what you are looking for...Try our Search feature!
thanks! i just sent them an email. that is exactly what i seek

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.