SailNet Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. Trying to see if anyone knows Lower Connecticut river area and marinas for me to ask you more about their prices, availability and good location and how it would work for me to keep my boat there. I tow my 26 ft power boat and use boat ramps for boating on CT river and Long Island sound. Now I'm looking for a larger 32-36 ft power boat to buy before the next season and want to keep it at the marina. I know nothing about marinas and how they operate. I'm new to boating world. Want to know their prices for slips or mooring and see what I can afford. Not really understand their prices on their web pages when they show what I should pay.

Thank you !

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
A lot of great information already guys ! I'll be making phone calls soon to get some rates. I don't mind to travel even longer to Long Island sound. Any marina between Middletown CT and the mouth of the rever with low rates would work great for me. What about moorings, how do I get to my boat if I chose mooring? Do I have to bring my dingy every time ? Is it safe from thiefs on CT river to leave the boat for a week at the time?
Thank You every one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts