SailNet Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just bought a 1990 PSC 31 with all bronze hardware. It's about to go out on charter and we are very worried about losing the deckfill caps and the propane locker nut. Anyone know of a source for bronze hardware for PSC? jamestown doesn't have them. Any advice or help would be appreciated.
thanks,
Gardeningal
s/v discovery 31

·
Registered
520 Posts
We just bought a 1990 PSC 31 with all bronze hardware. It's about to go out on charter and we are very worried about losing the deckfill caps and the propane locker nut. Anyone know of a source for bronze hardware for PSC? jamestown doesn't have them. Any advice or help would be appreciated.
thanks,
Gardeningal
s/v discovery 31
I'd start with Spartan Marine. Bristol Bronze is another source worth checking, but their website isn't very helpful.

Bronze and Stainless Marine Hardware, Seacocks, Portholes, Thru Hulls - Spartan Marine Hardware and Accessories

·
Registered
256 Posts
Dear Gardeningal, We forgot to mention: Congratulations on your new purchase! I hope you get time to both charter and enjoy it this summer. The 31 is a wonderful boat which always has a spot in my heart.

Jay

PS 37, # 171, Kenlanu

1 - 4 of 4 Posts