SailNet Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brushed Twill Caps with your embroidered logo

I have bought items from this company a couple of times and I like how they do buisness. I thought that I pass on an email offer I got from them for embroidered hats for $4.99 and you only need to buy 4. Since I like hats you could send me one at that price, lol. Here is the info.

Custom Logo Shirts, Hats, Bags and More - The Queensboro Shirt Company

Queensboro Brushed Twill Caps - Just $4.99 With Your 42% Discount! | Customer 720558
Contact Us - 800-847-4478

Combine those savings with this week's automatic 42% off everything we sell and you're looking at the opportunity to pick up these popular caps for just $4.99 each.

That's an exceptionally low price on a great tool for promoting your business.

When people wear caps with your logo it is a bit like having movable billboards throughout your community. Your logo attracts attention and if the cap is being worn by a satisfied customer, it often sparks positive conversation that sends more business your way.

In addition to increasing your local brand identity, these caps make a solid impression at trade shows and conventions. Used as promotion gifts, they build goodwill and serve as a long-lasting advertisment for your goods and services.

Get all the benefits of our most popular cap at extraordinary savings by ordering today.

Queensboro Brushed Twill Cap
(Style 8400, $8.60)

We designed this one right here at 1400 Marstellar Street. We instructed the factory to use a heavyweight 100% cotton twill for natural comfort and durability. By giving it a relaxed crown, we created a casual look that seems perfect for an easy-going summer day but still compliments your embroidered logo.

Of course, if you own a good-looking cap, you want it to last a long time. This one is tailored for the long haul. It will survive your most vigorous days and keep bouncing back for more. Featuring an easily adjustable Velcro closure with a matching colored cloth strap for adjustable convenience, so you don't have to wander around asking people their hat size.

This solid cap regularly sells for $9.95. I consider that a pretty good deal.

Combining our sale price with your exclusive 42% discount means that these sturdy caps can now be yours for just $4.99 each with your embroidered logo.

Available in a variety of colors and two-tone combinations, you're bound to find the perfect match for your embroidered logo. Order today for the best selection. To apply your 42% savings, make sure to click through any of the links in this email.

Our March Madness sale continues to roll on. Order by Sunday to receive your 42% discount on every item in our inventory.

As always, our order minimum is any combination of just four of the many great items we sell (except hats, which require a four-hat minimum) and our Industry-Unique Unconditional Ten-Year Guarantee backs everything we sell.

**Your March Madness 42% discount will be applied at checkout and only applies to merchandise ordered. It does not apply to shipping, rush fees, or any other special requirements that may be needed to fill your order. This offer can not be combined with other offers or applied to previous orders. Offer expires at 11:59 pm EDT, Sunday, March 29, 2009. I just thought I ought to mention that to avoid any confusion.
Queensboro Brushed Twill Caps - Just $4.99 With Your 42% Discount! | Customer 720558
* Some restrictions apply. See our website for details. Contact Us - 800-847-4478

**This week's42% discount will be applied at checkout and only applies to merchandise ordered. It does not apply to shipping, rush fees, or any other special requirements that may be needed to fill your order. Offer expires at 11:59 pm EDT, Sunday, March 29, 2009.

The Queensboro Shirt Company • 1400 Marstellar Street • Wilmington, NC 28401

·
Telstar 28
993 Posts
Nice, thanks for the info freesail. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts