SailNet Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be a first time BVI charterer next year. I'd like some info on Trellis Bay/ Beef Island. How easy is the airport access? How close is it to Virgin Gorda? Is it a one day sail from the Bitter End? Or should I be closer in (one day out)? What is the noise level from the airport and is it easy to pick up/ drop off passengers at the airport?

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for all the great tips! We are doing a two week charter at the end of January/ beginning of February. This should give us enough time to do the islands, including Anegada with a good weather window. My niece was thinking of flying down for a long weekend and stay with us and I’m trying to work that into the mix. I’m thinking after picking her up to go to Camanoe/ Guana or somewhere on the north side of Tortola. Then on to Jost Van Dyke and Foxy’s. Then staging the boat for our check-out. I’m a total BVI Newbie so I welcome all advice and comments.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.