SailNet Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I''M PLANNING ON SAILING TO THE BVI THIS NOVEMBER AND LEAVING MY 44 FT CATAMARAN THERE UNTIL APRIL. I PLAN ON VISITING AT LEAST 4 TIMES DURING THAT TIME. I WOULD APPRECIATE ANY HELP IN FINDING EITHER A DOCK SPACE OR A MOORING IN A SAFE AND ACCESSABLE PLACE ON TORTOLA OR VIRGIN GORDA AT REASONABLE RATES.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Not the cheapest but the best in my opinion is Nanny Cay. Good security (not a major issue) caring people with good services. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i left my boat in red hook last winter and can recommend someone to watch your boat, he has also boat sat my friends for over 10 years.
he will also maintain your teak and clean and polish inside and out.
eric

·
Silversailor
34 Posts
Nanny Cay is probably your best spot. My wife and I are experienced sailors who have rented private sailboats directly from owners in the Caribbean for the past several years. We would be interested in talking with you about renting your cat for 4-6 weeks Feb-March 2002. Interested? Email me direct [email protected] Be glad to give you more info on Nanny Cay. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
THANK YOU ERIC,
I WOULD BE VERY INTERESTED IN GETTING THE GUY''S INFO. HOW MUCH DOES HE CHARGE AND WHERE IS RED HOOK.
DENIS

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ERIC,
I''VE BEEN TRYING TO E-MAIL YOU BUT THE MAIL HAS BEEN RETURNED. MY E-MAIL IS
[email protected]
MY BOAT IS CURRENTLY IN STAMFORD CT AND I WILL BE GOING TO THE BVI IN LATE OCTOBER VIA
BERMUDA
DENIS

1 - 8 of 8 Posts