SailNet Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have been getting some water coming in just below the ice box on the cabin sole when on a 30 degree plus starboard tack anyone have any thoughts on this? Thinking it may have something to do with the ice box drain? Should this be draining to the bilge? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I've got the same boat. No one seems to know where in the bilge the drain goes. Chances are if you are that heeled over that much that water is coming in along the toe rail. The bolts probably need to be tightened. The boat goes slow when heeled past 20 degrees. If you are not a member of cncphotoalbum.com you should join.

Joel

·
Registered
403 Posts
Hi, I have been getting some water coming in just below the ice box on the cabin sole when on a 30 degree plus starboard tack anyone have any thoughts on this? Thinking it may have something to do with the ice box drain? Should this be draining to the bilge? Thanks!
On mine the Ice box is drained via a small hand pump and hose to the sink.
I dont think there are any through hulls in the general area.

·
Banned
12,357 Posts
On mine the Ice box is drained via a small hand pump and hose to the sink.
I dont think there are any through hulls in the general area.
Mine drains into the bilge via a hand pump under the sink. Water intrusion may be as J said . Rail bolts

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.