SailNet Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Singlehander by Default
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a technical question I'm looking for information on and I hope you may be able to help. Does your boat have a pop-top cabin on it? Mine does and I need some tecnical information if you have it. My pop-top has the two interior rods and the angled brackets mounted to the exterior deck(at least I assume thery are for the top. What I seem to be missing is the suppor rod(or rods) that go from the deck to the top to keep it up and positioned properly as well as any brackets on the interior of the hatch that are used to secure the rods and top in the proper position. I'm also interested to know if there is some form of dodger that was designed to surround the top when up and how it is attached on your boat. Any information you have is greatly appreciated. Pics and measurements would be great if you can.

·
Singlehander by Default
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the information. Between what you've shared ans what I've gotten from Lost Laguna Sloops group oh Yahoo, I think I have the information needed to make mine functional. Thanks again.

·
Singlehander by Default
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Okay, another queestion for you guys. My foreward hatch used to have soem form or prop rod on it, but now only has a single mounting plate. Any chance of somebody taking a picture of theirs for me and giving me a rough idea of length. Or maybe my mount is part of some aftermatket device. IDK

1 - 3 of 3 Posts