SailNet Community banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi everyone. First post for me, just registered. I have a Mirage 27 in Toronto, but I believe the inboard engine wasn't winterized properly and is now cooked. I am wondering whether it's possible to mount an outboard on her. It's a Robert Perry design, so a reverse transom with an inboard rudder. Can you mount an outboard on this? Thank you in advance; I would be really grateful for any advice!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone. First post for me, just registered. I have a Mirage 27 in Toronto, but I believe the inboard engine wasn't winterized properly and is now cooked. I am wondering whether it's possible to mount an outboard on her. It's a Robert Perry design, so a reverse transom with an inboard rudder. Can you mount an outboard on this? Thank you in advance; I would be really grateful for any advice!
First post for me as well - I just looked at a Mirage 27 which had an outboard installed, looked very professional. Sliding up and down to take it out of the water. Looks like quite a bit of custom work though!
Vehicle Sky Naval architecture Boat Watercraft

21 - 23 of 23 Posts