SailNet Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

61 Posts
Reaction score
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
See if it has a HIN number on the transom. The first three letters are the Manufacturer Identification Code (MIC). If it was built in 1972 or later, you can search the USCG database for the manufacturer here USCG MIC Search
I went over there today to double check the transom and all around. No numbers on her.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.