SailNet Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Bring On The Wind
281 Posts
Welcome to sailnet, tell us a little more about yourself and your boat, how long have you been sailing, how long have you had the boat, this is a great place to ask questions and glean information from threads and the members here.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to sailnet, tell us a little more about yourself and your boat, how long have you been sailing, how long have you had the boat, this is a great place to ask questions and glean information from threads and the members here.
captain monk here,i am new to the sailing world. i am from the western new york area. had a 26 ft seafarer givien to me bout three years ago. she had been on the hard from1999. have been working on her getting her ready to sail again. i am a retired school cleaner. last summer went to seven seas sailing school,in buffalo new york.learned alot bout sailing an got my feet wet.:) now i am hooked, and looking forward to the 2014 sailing season. eventualy would like to sail icw with my wife to the florida keys have been doing alot of reading this winter when the snow is flying. thanks for letting a rookie aboard, fair winds to all.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts