From what I've seen on the model-specific Web sites and from around the local marinas and harbors, most of the mods for your boat tend to facilitate operating solo or short-handed.
- roller furling genoa w/luff foam
- running all lines to cockpit, incl halyards, vang, and mainsail downhaul
- single-line reefing for mainsail
- autotiller and/or Tiller-Tamer (or similar tiedown for tiller)
- stern-launch anchor
- jacklines and in-cockpit tether-attachment point
- VHF in-cockpit mike or handheld VHF