SailNet Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No Catalina 25 thread???? talk about them here!

I love mine!

·
Registered
403 Posts
Nice thing about the model is that it shares many components with the Catalina 22, of which there are more than 15,000 built. Like the transom trim (from Catalina Direct) I recently installed. Looks good, and reasonably priced.

Anybody recommend a source for screening that would enclose the cabin with the pop top in the raised position? It'd be nice to find an off-the-shelf item, rather than have to go to a custom canvas shop.

1986 Catalina 25 FK/IB #5442

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice thing about the model is that it shares many components with the Catalina 22, of which there are more than 15,000 built. Like the transom trim (from Catalina Direct) I recently installed. Looks good, and reasonably priced.

Anybody recommend a source for screening that would enclose the cabin with the pop top in the raised position? It'd be nice to find an off-the-shelf item, rather than have to go to a custom canvas shop.

1986 Catalina 25 FK/IB #5442

I wish I had the pop top, but I do love my dinette set up.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Catalina 25 International Association

Hi, I am the Commodore of the Catalina 25/250 and Capri 25 International Association. We have a very active group. Google us and come on and join us.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi, I am the Commodore of the Catalina 25/250 and Capri 25 International Association. We have a very active group. Google us and come on and join us.

Thanks for the invite, I'm actually already a member.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts