SailNet Community banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

I am on vacation until this weekend. SO if you have a problem, reach out to Jeff or John or TDW.

Thanks.

- CD

·
Owner, Green Bay Packers
1,000 Posts
And that will make things different in what way?

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
time to revolt again:)

yes i know i am revolting :cool:

okay lets go sail his boat and put it back the opposite way

boy i say the same stuff every time

·
Apropos of Nothing
1,736 Posts
I dunno, fellas. It's been pretty tame around here lately. What we need to make CD feel appreciated is a good ol' wintertime forum meltdown. I'm talking personal attacks, troll accusations, a new antagonist (hello, plunger), revival of the gun thread, and some general us-vs-themism.

I'll start.

*Ahem*

Cam, you're old and I bet you wear a Tilley hat.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
pain killer face it, you are a d r u g ( spaced out so it wont be searchable ) addict, based on your screen name, and you are a troll from that site who shall not be named. and you do it to get money for d r u g s

then while i am at it cam is really a communist, and thinks we should all give our boats to him to send to cuba to help get more of his communist brothers here. cam is a spy, there i said it

·
Registered
85 Posts
How do you take a vacation from living on a sailboat? I work in the city and spend the weekends on my boat. Haven't had a vacation in 3 years (other than some long weekends). So what do you do, go to the city and work for vacation?

·
Apropos of Nothing
1,736 Posts
Pain...you just hate me because of our "lost" weekend in Miami. I tried to be gentle...really I did.
I know, Cam. I know. It was my fault, really. I figured a person of your age wouldn't have teeth. And you were so...eager. I hope your knees are OK. You were down there a while!

(*shudder* We'd better stop before Hog contributes.)

:D

·
Apropos of Nothing
1,736 Posts
pain killer face it, you are a d r u g ( spaced out so it wont be searchable ) addict, based on your screen name, and you are a troll from that site who shall not be named. and you do it to get money for d r u g s

then while i am at it cam is really a communist, and thinks we should all give our boats to him to send to cuba to help get more of his communist brothers here. cam is a spy, there i said it
Yeah! Actually, I don't troll, I lurk. Then when CD announces he'll be on vacation, I go crash on his boat and drink the beer out of his fridge. And I fill his holding tank.

·
Banned
17,467 Posts
Sway - do you have the whole (g)/(vbg) thing as a cut-and-paste, or at least a key-combo that runs a script? Or do you actually type that crap every time?

Wait 'til you guys see the JSD I just finished sewing using all those discarded bras! I saved a bundle! And my new drogue is all lace-y and supportive!

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I will still be out.

Well guys, had a wonderful vacation. First day I got a terrible bachache, then it moved around the front, and voila - next thing I knew I was on my way to the ER. Had not one, or two or three, but at LEAST 6 kidney stones. Needless to say, I will not be around here too much the next many days. Not sure I can handle too many more o those vacations.

Anyways, once again, send all your problems to Pollard or TDW. They enjoy them. For everyone that has PM'd me, it may take a bit for me to get back to you so please be patient.

Brian

·
Owner, Green Bay Packers
1,000 Posts
Get better so I can continue to pick on you; it's the least you could do. (g)

·
Somewhat Senior Member
619 Posts
I will still be out.

Had not one, or two or three, but at LEAST 6 kidney stones. Needless to say, I will not be around here too much the next many days.

Ewww-Owww, Kidney Stones. You have my sympathy. Soon (if not already) you will have a man (your Doc) going where no man has gone before. I've had several and know your pain. :puke

Quick recovery to ya, and be sure to get your pain med prescription filled.

MGM

1 - 20 of 44 Posts