SailNet Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

I was a member before when sailing my Ericson 32 out of Antigua. I sailed home, sold the Ericson. Now l live in Austin Texas, and sail a west wight potter, lately on a small lake east of town. Its a cooling pond for a power plant, the city keeps full just in case. In this drought that is important. The nearby lake Travis, is mostly empty and almost all the ramps are dry.

I am a member of the Austin Sailing Society, and take people from the club out in my boat about once a month.

Regards Tom Bodine

·
Passage & Delivery Crew
17 Posts
Hello

I was a member before when sailing my Ericson 32 out of Antigua. I sailed home, sold the Ericson. Now l live in Austin Texas, and sail a west wight potter, lately on a small lake east of town. Its a cooling pond for a power plant, the city keeps full just in case. In this drought that is important. The nearby lake Travis, is mostly empty and almost all the ramps are dry.

I am a member of the Austin Sailing Society, and take people from the club out in my boat about once a month.

Regards Tom Bodine
Howdy!

Last summer I spent a month on a ranch up the Pedernales (which was almost dry). Lake Travis is such a beautiful lake (I sailed on it back in the 1980s).

Have fun!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts